Honda Civic Bike Rack Buyers Guide
Our car specific guides are fully researched and full of relevant information regarding your specific car and bike rack requirements.
So can there really be only one Best Bike Rack For A Honda Civic ?
Well NO too be honest there are several and in this guide we will bring you the very best of the best.
So we are pretty sure you are aware by now there are three versions of car bike carriers, these are as follows:-
- rear mounted bike carrier
- roof mounted carriers
- tow-bar bike carriers
In this particular guide we will only be covering the rear mounted bike carrier & Tow-bar bike carriers.
In a hurry ? we have prepared a quick guide to save you some time, see below our list of the best Honda Civic Bike Racks:
- Saris Bones Car Bike Rack, Trunk or Hitch Carrier, Mount 2-4 Bicycles
- Thule Gateway Pro Trunk Bike Carrier
- Saris Bones EX Trunk Bike Rack Carrier
- Thule 927002 Velocompact 3 bikes
- Allen Sports Premier Trunk Mounted Bike Carrier
- Hollywood Racks Express Trunk Mounted Bike Carrier
- Tyger Auto TG-RK1B204B Deluxe
We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
- Best Fit Around compatible with the largest array of popular vehicles Unique dog leg fits over most spoilers including those on popular sedans hatchbacks and SUVs
- Lightweight at 11 lbs Rack carries 2 bikes (35/bike)
- VIP Treatment premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels Articulated rubber feet to protect paint
- Strong & Rust-Free injection-molded arms and legs keep the rack solid for years to come built with 100% recyclable materials
- One of the best Honda Civic Bike Rack ‘s
- Strong and secure hanging-style trunk bike carrier for 1-2 bikes
- Secure fit to vehicle with 6-strap tightening system
- Integrated anti-sway cradles and 7″ of spacing between bikes prevents contact
- Compact cradle design accommodates a wide variety of bikes and frames
- Quick and easy, tool-free installation
- Lock bikes to the bike rack with integrated cable lock
- Bike rack arms adjust and fold down when not in use
- One of the Best Honda Civic Bike Rack ‘s
- Best fit around: compatible with the largest array of popular vehicles, including those with spoilers.
- VIP Treatment: premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Clean, Sleek Look: integrated strap management eliminates flapping straps. Built with 100% recyclable materials
- Strong & Rust-Free: injection-molded arms and legs keep the rack solid for years to come.
- Has the largest vehicle compatibility of any trunk rack on the market – consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits
- Easy mounting and adjustment of the carrier before closing the tightening handle thanks to the tow bar coupling’s initial stability
- Possible to increase the load capacity to four bikes by adding a 4TH bike adapter
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms with lockable knobs
- Carries bikes with large wheelbases thanks to single action extendable wheel holders
- Easy trunk access even with bikes mounted, thanks to Smart foot pedal tilt
- One of the Best Honda Civic Bike Rack s
- Patent pending design fits sedans, hatchbacks, minivans and SUV’s consult manufacturer web site for specific vehicle fit information
- Patented quick snap set up design allow for super quick set up right out of the box
- 12 inch Long Carry Arms easily accommodate up to 2 bicycles (70 LB Max capacity)
- Individual Dual Compound tie down cradles secure and protect bicycles; 2 patented sure strap lower straps keeps bottom hooks in place during use
- One of the Best Rear Mounted Bike Carrier
- Extra large car pads help to distribute bicycles load and protect vehicle finish
- Rubber bike cradles and EPDM rubber straps hold up to 2 bikes firmly in place;
- Comes fully pre-assembled; Folds flat for easy storage in your trunk or garage
- Max Capacity: 35lbs per bike; Not to be used for E-Bikes
- Kids bikes and ladies frame bikes may require top tube adapter to fit on the rack
- Check vehicle Fitguide to ensure the rack will work for your vehicle
- 100% assembled. Fits most Sedans/Hatchbacks/Minivans and SUV’s. (Not recommended for vehicles equipped with rear spoilers.)
- Best Rear Mounted Bike Carrier
- One bike capacity with sturdy and handy construction. Padded lower frame keeps bicycles away from vehicle. (Safety strap included.)
- Individual soft cradles made to protect your bike frame and secure your bike with ratchet buckles. OE standard black E-Coating for rust resistance. Foldable carry arms when not in use.
- Easy installation in minutes. (DIY instruction included in package.)
- TYGER No-Hassle Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Honda Civic Bike Rack Buyers Guide
So we hope you found this Honda Civic Bike Rack Buyers Guide, guide useful and are now better prepared for the matter in hand. If you found this article useful, please consider sharing it is greatly appreciated.
More useful articles:
- What type of bike rack do I need ?
- 7 Best Bike Rack For A Subaru Crosstrek
- Best Bike Rack For A Subaru Forester
- How to fit a bike rack to a hatchback car
- Best Bike Rack For A Subaru Outback – Ultimate Guide 2020
- Best Rear Mounted Bike Carrier
- How to use a car bike rack
- Best Rear Mounted Bike Rack
- How to put a ladies bike on a bike rack
- How to install bicycle rack on car
- How to install a bike rack on car
- How to fit a bike carrier to a car
How To Secure Your Bike on Your Honda Civic Bike Rack ?
Looking for the most secure way to lock your bike to your Bike Rack / Carrier ? then why not invest in a hardened steel U-lock. These locks are incredibly strong and extremely difficult to break open without heavy duty tools. The way these work is that the key removes a bolt that connects the two ends of the ‘U’ and then you are free to slip the lock out or in.
- You can find these locks below we have selected some of the best value.
- Always buy the best lock you can afford as the cost of buying a lock may be high but the cost of replacing your bike is considerably higher.
- Avoid cable locks or cheap combination locks as these are easy to cut through.
Summary – Honda Civic Bike Rack Buyers Guide.
A bike rack / carrier is an excellent accessory for your Honda Civic which allows you and your family to get into the great outdoors and explore cycle routes that wouldn’t be accessible without driving to them first.
Choosing the right car bike rack for you is essential in ensuring that you get the right fit for your vehicle, space for as many bikes as you need and something that won’t cause damage to your car.
Check out – Will A Bike Rack Scratch Your Car ?
We believe that these are some of the Best Honda Civic Bike Rack and each one offers its own set of advantages. Whether you need something lightweight and easy to install or something that will fit a larger number of bikes, your options are endless.
But it pays to look out for some of the more well-known names in the bike rack industry which will leave you feeling confident that you have a safe and durable product.